Super Potassium Humate (Potassium Humate) is a carbon content use in agriculture for soil health, soil fertility, and plant nutrition. It is produced by biodegradation of dead organic matter. We provide the highest quality Super Potassium Humates which increase the microbiological activity of soil and also promote plant roots development.
- Soil conditioner. Improve soil structure. Increase the cation exchange capacity of the soil.
- Stimulates biological activity in the soil.
- Enhance resistance to stress for soil, especially reduce high salts in alkaline soils.
- Enhance nutrients uptake and increases the content of humus in the soil.
- Improves the physical and chemical qualities of soils.
- Plant growth stimulant, promote root development and stimulates seed germination.
- Enhance the resilience of crops. such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance.
- Promotes healthier, stronger plants and enhance appearance.
- Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll, speed up the photosynthesis.